Now the Bereans were of more noble character than the Thessalonians,
for they received the message with great eagerness and examined the
Scriptures every day to see if what Paul said was true
2.12s Jul 24,'06
- Simple! Intuitive user interface. Trivial learning curve.
- Tutorial with 100+ detailed steps oriented to less experienced computer users
- Minimal hardware/software/os requirements: Win95/WinNt or later
- Works fine with WinXp. Will work with many Win95 systems
- Small self-contained download (under 1.1 meg including World English Bible).
- Very quick, simple, and 'well-behaved' installation. No system .dll's added.
- Thorough, well-behaved uninstall. No residual files or registry entries left behind.
- Animated slideshow
(Qarbon viewlet) demonstrates basic features of ver 2.10p.
- Native Win32 app launches and runs very fast, even on older dinosaur systems
- Update only
(just software ... no Bibles or documentation ... which don't change that often ... about 160kb)
with AKJV, ASV, BBE, KJV, Webster, WEB, and YLT (about 6.2 Mb)
- AKJV download by itself (American King James Version ... about 890kb)
- ASV download by itself (American Standard Version ... about 910kb)
- BBE download by itself (Bible in Basic English ... about 850kb)
- KJV download by itself (King James Version [1611/1789] ... about 910kb)
- KLV download by itself (Klingon Language Version ... about 920kb)
- Webster download by itself (Webster's Bible ... about 960kb)
- YLT download by itself (Young's Literal Translation ... about 940kb)
- Mature, stable software actively supported with regular updates
- Web enabled. Send e-mail and vist home page from within program
- Yahoo e-group community for support by developer and peer users
- Mozilla open 1.1 license for author copyright with negligible restrictions
- O)pen S)ource I)nitiative software at http://sourceforge.net/projects/berbible
- Innovative software source code is available.
- Optimal for 800*600+ resolution, but works well with 640x480 VGA (no scrolling!) for older computers and laptops.
God is pleased when followers of the Lord Jesus Christ have a growing
knowledge of His Bible, His Son, and His message of salvation and
repentance for a lost and dying world.